Provisions on Vietnam e visa for foreigners
Regulations on applying for Vietnam evisa for foreigners entering Vietnam from 2017
What's Vietnam e visa?
The e visa is an electronic travel authorization from the Vietnam Government for up to 30 consecutive days, issued in PDF format. It is the equivalent to a visa, but no stamp or label is placed in the passport.
Suggest post: Benefits of Vietnam e-visa for foreign visitors
From February 1, 2017, Vietnam will officially issue a test e visa to a number of citizens from certain countries who wish to enter Vietnam with a short period of time. Before foreigners who are required to apply for an e visa, please read the procedure for e visa application below:
Decree No. 07/2017 / ND-CP dated January 25, 2017, of the Government regulating the order and procedures for pilot implementation of electronic visas for foreigners entering Vietnam.
1.Regulations on the type of visa that foreigners are granted:
E visas issued to foreigners are short-term visas with many different purposes including tourism, trade, investment, marriage, family visits. ......
2.Regulations on the duration of a Vietnam e visa:
The maximum duration of an electronic visa is 1 month (30 days).
3. Conditions for obtaining an e visa for foreigners include the following conditions:
- Foreigners are overseas;
- Foreigners have valid passports, passports are valid for at least 6 months before applying for a visa.
- Foreigners who do not fall into cases of not allowing entry under the provisions of Article 21 of the Law on Entry, Exit, Transit and Residence of Foreigners in Vietnam.
- Foreigners who are citizens of one of 80 countries are listed in the list of electronic visa issuance in accordance with Decree 07/2017 / ND-CP
4.Cases where foreigners are not granted e visas
Cases of foreigners who are not eligible for an e visa in accordance with Articles 20 and 21 of the Law on Entry, Exit, Transit and Residence of Foreigners in Vietnam and Decree No. 07/2017 / ND-CP regulates the order and procedures for pilot implementation of e visas for foreigners entering Vietnam.
- Passport or valid international travel documents are no longer valid or damaged
- Children under 14 years of age do not have a parent, guardian, guardian or authorized person.
- Forging papers, making false declarations to be granted valuable papers on entry, exit, and residence.
- Persons suffering from mental diseases or contagious diseases which are dangerous to public health.
- Expelled from Vietnam less than 3 years from the date the decision of expulsion takes effect.
- Being forced to leave Vietnam for less than 6 months from the date of the decision on forced exit.
- For reasons of disease prevention and control.
- For natural disaster reasons.
- For defense, security, social order, and safety reasons.
5.Register a Vietnam e visa:
The applicant for an electronic visa applies online at the website address https://www.vietnam-visa.org.vn/apply-e-visa
Advantages of making Vietnam e visa at us:
- Accurate advice on current regulations and offer the most effective solution for your profile.
- Visa pass rate is up to 99% if the application meets the requirements.
- Not waiting in line at the Embassy or Consulate.
- Do not have to travel many times to supplement records and papers.
- Instructions for completing the most complete visa declaration.
- Records are processed quickly.
For more information, details, and questions about procedures. Apply for an e visa for foreigners to enter Vietnam.
Please contact us:
Visit us at https://www.vietnam-visa.org.vn
Hotline: +84.909.180.525 , toll-free: +1.844.839.6666.