Vietnam visa renewal and things not to be missed
You are a foreigner living and working in Vietnam. But for some reason, such as forgetting your visa, you still want to stay in Vietnam and your visa has expired. You still do not understand the Vietnam visa renewal procedures or do not have time to apply for a visa renewal. And you don't know how to solve it?
Let Vietnam-Visa.Org.Vn help you. We specialize in advising and assisting clients in obtaining the fastest Vietnam visa extension/renewal.
Visa Extension will not be an option for you if:
a) You enter Vietnam without a visa, because your country has an agreement with Vietnam to allow its citizens to be in Vietnam visa exemption list;
b) Your current visa does not meet the conditions for the extension you want to get, for example, you have a 1-month visa, but want to stay in Vietnam for more 3 months; or
c) You have a single entry visa and want to extend your stay with multiple entry visa.
Therefore, you have one solution for these situations: Vietnam visa renewal, means that you are granted a new visa stamp and visa sticker on your passport with the new duration permission.
Application for Vietnam visa extension/renewal for foreigners:
- Passport scan (file attached)
- Current visa scan (file attached)
- Immigration stamp (file attached)
- Latest date of entry
- Your current address in Vietnam
A set of documents similar to those required for extension will be necessary to renewal, and renewal in Vietnam can be made by travel agencies. Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months and have at least 1 or 2 blank pages. You can renew your visa for up to three months. It will cost between about US$200 (one month, single), US$330 (three months, single), and US$350 (three months, multiple).
Renewing your visa basically means replacing it. You can renew your visa from within Vietnam; It requires a new visa stamp and sticker, and, it is more expensive than the extension. Again, the price may vary depending on your nationality.
- You can still leave Vietnam for the duration of your visa extension, but you need to notify your immigration management or your case agency.
- If you are staying in Vietnam for the purpose of business, when you apply for a visa extension, you must submit an application for permission to work alongside the status of your stay.
Vietnam-Visa.Org.Vn is willing to advise and resolve issues related to applying for Vietnam visa. If you have any questions, please contact us for effective advice.
Our pleasure to support you 24/7
- Safety, Fastest, Reliable
- 2 working days guarantee
- Competitive prices
- Secure 128/256 bit SSL encryption
- Money back guarantee if declined