E-VISA APPLICATION PROCESS
Fill out the secure online application form which will take you less than 5 minutes
Double-check to ensure the information is all correct and pay for the service fee with credit cards or debit cards
Check the information carefully and print out the E-Visa letter.
Present your passport and E-Visa letter at the indicated port of entry after landing in Vietnam.
VIETNAM E-VISA ONLINE APPLICATION
Vietnam electronic visa for arriving by land crossing or borders.
Since February 1st 2017, the Government of Vietnam has implemented the e-Visa. The new online process simplifies the procedures to enter Vietnam by allowing travellers to apply directly online for a visa. Hence, there is no more need to apply for an “approval letter”, which require to queue, process and pay an additional stamp for “visa on arrival” once arrived to Vietnam.
What's Vietnam e-Visa?
The e-Visa is an electronic travel authorization from the Vietnam Government for up to 30 consecutive days, issued in PDF format. It is the equivalent to a visa, but no stamp or label is placed in the passport. The e-Visa is an entry requirement to travel to and within Vietnam for any of the following reasons:
- Visiting relatives/friends
- Official Visit
- Labor, Employment
- Office, Organization of Economy, Culture, Technology, Non-Government
More about Vietnam e-Visa
- The e-Visa is a single entry visa.
- The e-Visa is valid for 30 days, from the proposed date of entry indicated during the application.
- e-Visa holders may remain in the Socialist Republic of Vietnam for a maximum of 30 consecutive days after the initial entry date.
- Once the first 30 days have passed, and renewal be needed it, e-Visa holders in Vietnam may be considered to grant new visa if being invited/guaranteed by authority/organisation/individual in Vietnam in accordance with Law on foreigners' entry into, exit from, transit through, residence in Vietnam.
- The applicant’s passport must be valid for at least 01 month after arrival to Vietnam and it must have at least two blank pages for the immigration and border control officer.
- Minors with their own passport must complete a full e-Visa application. Minors aged 14 and under included on their parent’s passport will have to be included on their parents e-Visa application.
- Applicants are required to carry a copy of their e-Visa at all times during their stay.
Ports of Entry
e-Visas will be accepted at all of international airports in Vietnam, including the major hubs of Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, Da Nang, Can Tho City, and Phu Quoc Island. Here is a complete list of eligible port of entry:
- Tan Son Nhat International Airport (Ho Chi Minh City)
- Noi Bai International Airport (Ha Noi)
- Da Nang International Airport
- Cam Ranh International Airport (Khanh Hoa)
- Can Tho International Airport
- Phu Bai International Airport
- Phu Quoc International Airport
- Cat Bi International Airport
- Nam Can Landport
- Song Tien Landport
- Tinh Bien Landport
- Xa Mat Landport
- Mong Cai Landport
- Moc Bai Landport
- Lao Bao Landport
- Ha Tien Landport
- Huu Nghi Landport
- Cau Treo Landport
- Cha Lo Landport
- Bo Y Landport
- Lao Cai Landport
- Tay Trang Landport
- Na Meo Landport
- La Lay Landport
- Ho Chi Minh City Seaport
- Quy Nhon Seaport
- Nha Trang Seaport
- Hai Phong Seaport
- Hon Gai Seaport
- Da Nang Seaport
- Vung Tau Seaport
- Duong Dong Seaport
- Chan May Seaport
- Outside Vietnam foreigners
- Hold a valid passport
- Not falling into the cases of suspension from entry prescribed in Article 21 of Law on foreigners' entry into, exit from, transit through, residence in Vietnam.
- A scanned color copy of the of the biographical page of the applicant’s current passport
Vietnam Visa Exemptions
Vietnam currently has a visa waiver program, apart from tourists visa exemptions for the Association of South East Asian Nations (ASEAN). Vietnam also offers a 15-day visa exemptions for visitors from the UK, France, Germany, Spain, Italy, Japan, South Korea, Denmark, Norway, Finland and Sweden.
Citizens from the following countries are eligible to apply online for an e-Visa.
|Bulgaria||Belgium||Bosnia and Herzegovina|
|Norway||Palau||Papua New Guinea|
|Sweden||Timor-Leste||United Arab Emirates|
|United Kingdom||United States of America||Uruguay|
|Venezuela||Vanuatu||Virgin Islands, U.S|
(*) Citizens from China must apply with a traditional passport. Chinese e-Passports cannot be used to apply for e-Visa.
You must complete a new E-visa application. The previous E-visa application will be canceled once the new E-visa is issued.
No. You cannot enter Vietnam before or after the validity period specified on your E-visa.
The validity period of your E-visa begins from the date specified in your approved E-visa document. You can enter Vietnam on any date within this validity period.
No. Payments for E-visa applications are non-refundable.
The service fees are the fees which you have to pay for all the extra services that you have chosen (card pick-up) besides visa fee through payment gateways such as OnePay, Paypal, or Bank Transfer.
- Vietnam visa service: Please click here to have a reference.
- Vietnam visa stamping fee: 25 USD/pax
For more details please feel free to contact us via mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Write your full name as it appears in the ICAO line of your passport data page.
Two photos of the applicant must be uploaded:
-Portrait photo (4x6cm): Looking straight and without glasses.
-Passport data page: Full page including photo, personal information, and ICAO lines.
Vietnamese citizens are not allowed to guarantee a foreigner’s stay in Vietnam with E-visa. Foreigners must apply for an E-visa either by themselves or through a guaranteeing agency or organization in Vietnam.
According to Law, the passport must have at least 30 days and 1 blank page before the expiry date to obtain an E-visa.
An E-visa is a single entry and valid for a maximum of 30 days of stay.
An E-visa is processed within 03 working days after the Vietnam Immigration Department receives the completed application and full E-visa fee.
However, we are pleased to confirm that you can get a Vietnam E-visa within 1 working day.
There are 2 choices for you as below:
- Urgent: E-visa is ready for you in 6 or 8 business hours. Please click here to have a look at your service fee.
- Emergency: E-visa is ready in 30 minutes or 4 business hours. If you need it in an emergency in 30 minutes, you just note in the " Special request" as well as provide us your arrival time to Vietnam. For sure you should make a call to us with the hotline number +84.909.180.525 to remind and avoid an unexceptional glitch in our system.
In special cases, you should consider carefully how rush you need an E-visa letter to choose the convenient choice.
Click here to apply for an E-visa right now.
Vietnam is currently launching a pilot E-visa system for citizens from 80 countries.
Advantages of processing your E-Visa application to Vietnam with our agency
|Online application available 24/7/365.|
|24/7/365 email support and assistance by visa experts.|
|Phone support 7 days a week.|
|Review of application by visa experts before submission to the government.|
|Correction of missing/incorrect information by visa experts.|
|Verification/validation of information by visa experts.|
|Simplified application process.|
|Privacy protection and secure form.|
|Photo and document editing. We accept all formats (PDF, JPG, PNG), with no limit on file size.|
|Your approved E-visa letter will be sent by email.|
|Recovery of your Visa via email in the event of loss or misplacement.|
|Multiple methods of payment used worldwide.|