HOW TO GET VIETNAM VISA ON ARRIVAL
As of April 28th, 2000, The Vietnam Visa on Arrival (VOA) program has been available for 180+ nationalities in the world. VOA is rated as the faster and more convenient way to get a Vietnam Visa. So how to get a Vietnam VOA?
Fill out the secure online application form
You are required to enter the exact personal information of the applicant(s)
- Full name – The same as in passport
- Date of birth
- Passport number
- Date of arrival
- Type of Visa
Confirm and pay for service fee
Please double check to ensure the information is correct, select to use extra services (Airport Fast Track/Car Pick-Up) if any.
You can make payment with your Credit/ Debit Card via OnePay/PayPal or pay via Western Union.
Get approval letter and prepare for getting visa stamped on arrival
After 1 working day (urgent service) or 2 working days (normal one), YOU WILL:
- Get visa approval letter via email (attached with entry-and-exit form)
- Print out the letter and the entry-and-exit form
- Fill out the entry-and-exit form
- Prepare 2 passport sized photos 4x6cm and an amount of USD for stamping fee ($25 for single entry; $50 for multiple entry visa)
- Put all above mentioned things along with your passport in a package, then show them to Immigration officer at Vietnam arrival airports
Get your visa stamped upon arrival
Upon arrival to Vietnam International Airports (Hanoi, Da Nang or Hochiminh), you present all things in the prepared package (passport, visa approval letter, 2 passport sized photos 4x6cm, the entry-and-exit form and stamping fee) to the Immigration officer to get your visa stamped.
(To save your time at the airports, you are recommended to use our airport fast track service)