Update Vietnam visa stamping fee 2019
The stamping fee for the Vietnam visa 2019 is an indispensable part of the visa process. The following article will summarize the latest updates on Vietnam visa
Details of stamping fees for Vietnam visa 2019
Foreign tourists can enter Vietnam with many different types of visas. Therefore, it is necessary for you to learn more about Vietnam visa stamping fees, because they vary by visa type.
Visa type name
- The visa is valid for 1 time: 25 USD / pcs
- The visa is valid for many times
- Within 3 months: 50 USD / pcs
- Within 3 months to 6 months: 95 USD / pcs
- Within 6 months to 1 year: 1355 USD / pcs
- Within 1 year to 2 years: 145 USD / pcs
- Within 2 years to 5 years: 155 USD / pcs
- For applicants under 14 years of age (regardless of restriction): 25 USD / pcs
- Transferring the value of your visa / temporary residence card to a new passport: 5 USD / pcs
- Visa exemption: 10 USD / pcs
- Temporary residence card
- Duration of 1 to 2 years: 145 USD / card
- Duration from 2 to 5 years: 155 USD / card
- For foreigners who are issued multiple visas of LD and ĐT by the Vietnamese diplomatic missions abroad for a period of more than 1 year: 5 USD / time
- Extension of temporary residence: 10 USD / card
- The new grant, re-issue permanent residence card: 100 USD / pcs
- Issuing permits to enter restricted areas and into border areas; permits for Lao citizens to use the border laissez-passers into Vietnam's inland provinces: 10 USD / pax
- Issuing visas for passengers in transit by air and by sea to visit and travel (according to the provisions of Article 25 and Article 26 of Law No. 47/2014 / QH13): 5 USD / pax
- The issuance of visas at border gates is valid for no more than 15 days in case foreigners enter Vietnam on a unilateral visa exemption basis, then exit to a third country and then re-enter Vietnam from the time of exit Vietnam scene less than 30 days: 5 USD / pax
- Issuing entry and exit permits for foreigners permanently residing in Vietnam without passports: VND 200,000 / grant
- Grant permits for people who have entered the border gate economic zone with border laissez-passers to visit other places in the province: 10 USD / pax
The updated stamping fee above is the visa sticker fee at the Vietnamese border gate, the official government fee that any foreigner wishing to own a Vietnam visa must also comply with. This fee is calculated based on the number of entries instead of deadlines. However, before this step, the applicant needs to complete the procedures for applying for immigration, applying for a new visa or extending the visa with different fees depending on the nationality. Foreign applicants need to check specific fees to carry out these procedures at the Vietnam Ambassador in your country or at Vietnam-visa.org.vn/apply.
In addition, the applicant can apply for an e-visa to enter Vietnam. This type of visa has a fixed fee of 25 USD.
Some other notes about Vietnam visa stamping fee 2019
The Vietnam visa stamping fee is calculated at the international dollar face value and will vary according to the local exchange rate where the applicant applies for the visa.
In the case of an applicant who wishes to expedite the visa approval process, they may choose to pay an additional service fee to the visa processing center.
As the Vietnamese Embassy / Consulate is not yet available in many countries around the world or is widely distributed in countries where it is based, applicants should directly consider the travel costs. besides the Vietnam visa stamping fee 2019.
In the event that the applicant chooses to apply for online entry and receives a visa at the airport, an additional service fee will be required for the application to be accepted.
Stamping fee for Vietnam visa package with Vietnam-visa.org.vn
Applying for a visa to Vietnam can be a complicated process if you are still confused and do not understand the procedures. In addition to the fee required to pay, the applicant may also have to pay extra for unexpected expenses such as travel fees to be able to apply directly, or courier charges to receive results.
For assistance in the process of applying for a visa to Vietnam, or to avoid paying unnecessary fees, please contact Vietnam-visa.org.vn for advice and learn more about Our Vietnam visa service. With a staff of more than 10 years of experience in applying for a visa, we are committed to providing you with a professional and high-quality experience, ensuring a successful visa. You will receive our full support for a small fee. Contact us via the hotline +84.909.180.525 to learn more about Vietnam visa fees 2019 with Vietnam-visa.org.vn.
Vietnam Visa Team