All things you need to know about Vietnam multiple entry visa
Vietnam multiple entry visa is a useful “key” to enter Vietnam but not many visitors know this fact.
As you know, Vietnam single entry visa allows you to enter Vietnam one time only. So What if you need to enter Vietnam two, three times or more? How could you enter Vietnam as many times as you want without spending extra money to apply for other visas? This article will show how you could do it with Vietnam multiple entry visa.
1. What is multiple entry visa
A multiple entry visa allows you to enter and leave Vietnam unlimited times during the period of visa validity. In other words, once visitors granted this kind of visa, they are able to leave and return to Vietnam multiple times. If this visa is not obtained, the visitors would have to reapply for other visas in order to re-enter Vietnam. For instance, you will plan to visit Vietnam for 5 days and then travel to Thailand for 7 days after that. And you will return to Vietnam for taking the flight to your country. What type of visa is the best option you should apply? Yes, the answer is that you should apply for a multiple entry visa as you can easily revisit Vietnam from Thailand without having any problems.
2. Who can apply for Vietnam multiple entry visa
Most visitors are applicable for the Vietnam multiple entry visa except for a few nationalities in the special list of the Vietnam Immigration.
3. How long will a Vietnam multiple entry visa valid for?
The Vietnam visa validity is the length of time that you are permitted to enter a port-of-entry in Vietnam. It is from the visa expiration date that shown on the visa to the visa issuance date.
According to the updated regulations of the Vietnam Immigration, the Vietnam multiple entry visa is valid up to 85 days and for the citizens of the United States, the length can be up to 1 year. In case you would like to stay in Vietnam longer, you can have the visa extension at the Vietnam Immigration office or our office as we can help you process it. Kindly send us your request via this email: firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
4. How to get a Vietnam multiple entry visas?
Currently, the Vietnam Immigration offers 2 options that visitors can get the Vietnam multiple entry visa:
Apply for visas at the Vietnam Embassy
For this option, you need to apply for the Vietnamese Embassy in or near your countries that can help you to obtain it in advance. Kindly be aware that the procedures and the fees are various for each Vietnamese Embassy depending on which Vietnam embassy you apply
- Processing time: For the visa procedure at the Vietnam Embassy, it takes around 5 - 7 working days to process and issue a visa.
- Required documents: For the visa procedure at the Vietnamese Embassy, you are required to submit:
- Your original passport (with at least 6-month validity)
- Filled application form
- And others that required by a few Vietnamese Embassies like flight booking and hotel.
For further instruction, we highly recommend you to contact directly with the Vietnamese Embassy.
Apply online for the visa on arrival with visa agencies.
For those who enter Vietnam by air, this option is much more convenient and quicker than another. The entire visa on arrival procedure simply has 4 following steps:
- Step 1: Filling in the secure online application form that will take you less than 5 minutes.
You are required to complete the form with the exact personal information of the applicant(s) of full name, date of birth, nationality, passport number, type of visa (multiple entry visa), arrival date, etc.
- Step 2: Making payment for the service charge
Please check your information to make sure they are all correct before making payment with your credit cards or debit cards via Paypal, Onepay.
- Step 3: Get your visa approval letter
After 1 - 2 working days, the visa approval letter will be sent to you via email. If you do not receive the letter on the date supposed to be, you can contact your agency for an update.
- Step 4: Get visa stamped upon your arrival
The visa procedure at Vietnam international airports require you to submit all documents as below:
- Original passport
- The completed entry-and-exit form
- The printed visa approval letter
- 2 passport-sized photos 4x6cm
- Cash for stamping fee ($25 for single entry; $50 for multiple entry visa)
Visa approval letter can be used for boarding the airplane as a normal visa. To get your visa stamp, you must present all documents mentioned to the Immigration officer upon landing.
5. Types of Vietnam multiple entry visa
For visa on arrival, you can apply for tourist and business visa with 1 month to 3 months validity depends on your purpose and length of stay.
6. The stamping fee for a Vietnam multiple entry visa
The procedure of visa on arrival requires you to pay for the stamping fee at the Vietnam international airports upon arrival. The stamping fee multiple entry visa costs:
- 3 months multiple entry visa: $50
- 6 months multiple entry visa: $95
- 1-year multiple entry visa: $135
We hope that the provided information above fulfill what you need to know about Vietnam multiple entry visas. If you want to learn more about it, please do not hesitate to send your inquiry to our email: email@example.com for our assistance.