Tips for getting a Vietnam visa for travelers
Vietnam visa is the most important thing when you travel to Vietnam. You need to pay attention to what, please follow this problem immediately.
Before traveling to Vietnam you will have to come up with a detailed plan of the destination, the cost of the trip, who to go with and especially a Vietnam visa. However, visas related to government regulations need to be carefully researched so that there is no trouble going to the Vietnamese border gate or customs.
12 essential tips for travelers to get online Vietnam visa
Although acquiring a visa to Vietnam today is much easier than in the past, there are several Vietnam visa tips that you are suggested to keep in mind before signing up for Vietnam visa in order to prevent any unpredictable circumstance.
1. Confirm whether or not you are resident of a country in Vietnam visa exemption list by checking the Vietnam visa requirement.
2. If you are required to have a visa to Vietnam, you need to ensure that your passport has at least six months validity with enough space for visa stamping.
3. You should book a flight before making the Vietnam visa application if you apply for Vietnam visa on arrival.
4. Don't request a visa to Vietnam too late; a better option is to apply one or two weeks in advance to prevent unwanted problems or extra fees for urgent service.
5. Vietnam visa extension has to be done within one week before your visa expiration, and a new visa must be done after three extensions of the old one.
6. Because of some objective factors, the Vietnam visa requirements change quite often. As a result, you'd better double check this kind of information before traveling.
7. If you intend to stay more than 30 days in Vietnam or to exit Vietnam and enter once again from other nations, you should prepare a 3-month multi-entry visa.
8. In case you want to directly visit the Vietnam Embassy to get your visa done, don't be hasty since it usually takes more time than the online Vietnam visa application.
9. Please note that Vietnam Embassies and Consulates do not open on Vietnamese holidays, so take this into account before traveling.
10. The regulations and prices can be varied from embassy to embassy, and from consulate to consulate. You should visit the current Vietnam visa fee to check the prices and visa fees carefully.
11. Travelers to Vietnam must fill in an entry/exit form and s customs declaration in duplicate. You will be given a yellow copy, and your job is to keep this document safe with your passport since you will be required to present this when you leave.
12. One important thing you need to remember is that to some extent; your personal appearance influences the airport Immigration's reception to you. For example, if you wear short pants or messy clothing, or just look a little bit different from your photos, you may have to face some trouble. As a result, Vietnam visa applicants are recommended to try their best to look 'respectable' as much as possible.
For more information:
Visit us at https://www.vietnam-visa.org.vn
Hotline: +84.909.180.525 , toll-free: +1.844.839.6666.