How to apply for Vietnam visa in Japan
Japan citizens are required to apply for a visa when they arrive in Vietnam. However, today visa application becomes easier, more convenient and more economical
Japan citizens are required to apply for a visa when they arrive in Vietnam. However, today visa application becomes easier, more convenient and more economical by 2 popular ways: getting a visa directly at the Vietnamese Embassy and Vietnam visa on arrival.
1.Apply for Vietnam visa on arrival
What is Vietnam visa on arrival?
Vietnam visa-on-arrival is a process of obtaining the pre-approved visa letter (visa approval letter) through a travel agency in Vietnam to check in at the departure airport and pick up the actual visa stamp at an international airport in Vietnam upon arrival.
How to get Vietnam visa on arrival
Step 1: Fill out the secure online application form
- You are required to enter the exact personal information of the applicant(s)
- Full name – The same as in passport
- Date of birth
- Passport number
- Date of arrival
- Type of Visa
Step 2: Confirm and pay for the service fee
Please double check to ensure the information is correct, select to use extra services (Airport Fast Track/Car Pick-Up) if any.
You can make payment with your Credit/ Debit Card via OnePay/PayPal or pay via Western Union.
Step 3: Get approval letter and prepare for getting visa stamped on arrival
- After 1 working day (urgent service) or 2 working days (normal one), YOU WILL:
- Get visa approval letter via email (attached with entry-and-exit form)
- Print out the letter and the entry-and-exit form
- Fill out the entry-and-exit form
- Prepare 2 passport sized photos 4x6cm and an amount of USD for stamping fee ($25 for single entry; $50 for multiple entry visa)
- Put all above-mentioned things along with your passport in a package, then show them to Immigration officer at Vietnam arrival airports
Step 4: Get your visa stamped upon arrival
Upon arrival to Vietnam International Airports (Hanoi, Da Nang or Hochiminh), you present all things in the prepared package (passport, visa approval letter, 2 passports sized photos 4x6cm, the entry-and-exit form and stamping fee) to the Immigration officer to get your visa stamped.
(To save your time at the airports, you are recommended to use our airport fast track service)
How much is Vietnam visa for Japanese?
The cost of Vietnam visa on arrival is clearly displayed on the website vietnam-visa.org.vn, including two types of fees: service fees and stamping fees. Depending on the type of visa and the time to complete the visa, there are different fees.
Vietnam tourist visa fee for Japanese 2019
Vietnam business visa fee for Japanese 2019
Maybe you are interested Vietnam visa policy for citizens of Southeast Asian Nations
2.Applying for Visa at Vietnamese Embassy or Vietnamese Consulate
You must contact The Vietnam Embassy in Japan for the visa application (address shown below).
This way is inconvenient; we do suggest you apply visa on arrival as the best choice.
Required paperwork: An Japanese passport with at least 6 months validity, 2 passport-sized photos, stamping fees (varied from the embassy to embassy)
Processing time: 5-7 working days. But, this way is rather complicated and maybe failed because of missing passport, important documents.
On the contrary, Applying Vietnam Visa Online via our website is the best way for your intelligent choice. So Please Do Not hesitates to click here to get one or more.
Vietnamese Consulate in Osaka, Japan
- Address:4-2-15 Ichinocho Higashi, Sakai-Ku, Sakai-shi, Osaka 590-0952, Japan
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or mailto:email@example.com
Vietnam Embassy in Tokyo, Japan
- Address: 50-11, Moto-Yoyogi-Cho, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo 151, JAPAN
- Phone: (813) 3466 3313; 3466 3314; 3481 6354; 3466 3311
- Fax: (813) 3466 3391; 3466 7652; 3466 3312
- Website: https://www.vietnamembassy-japan.org/en/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Consulate General of Vietnam in Fukuoka, Japan
- Address: 4F, Aqua Hakata, 5-3-8 Nakasu, Hakata-Ku, Fukuoka-shi, Japan 810-0801
- Tel: +81 - 92 - 263 – 7668
- Fax: +81 - 92 - 263 – 7676
- Website: www.mofa.gov.vn/vnconsulate,fukuoka
- Email: email@example.com
If you have any questions or need assistance with Vietnam visa please contact us!