Vietnam Visa On Arrival for Indian Passport Holders
Nowadays, getting Vietnam visa on arrival is a fastest and most popular way for foreign tourists who wish to visit Vietnam. There are more and more visitors to enter Vietnam per year, including Indian.
Sometimes, we have received some of questions regarding to Vietnam visa for Indian passport holders. For example: How to apply Vietnam visa for Indian? Please give me the Vietnam visa procedures for Indian? Do I need to send you any documents to proceed visa?...
In order to explain clearly for you about those questions, we created this article. Please follow information as below:
1. How to apply Vietnam visa for Indian passport holders?
You can apply visa online in anywhere as long as there is connecting on the internet. Please access on our website: vietnam-visa.org.vn and apply visa (No need to send us any documents), then confirm and settle the payment online. We will help you proceed the visa approval letter with Vietnam Immigration Department. Within 2 working days (normal service), the approval letter will be sent to you via your email which you applied with us.
After that, you will print it out and use it for boarding the plane and get the visa stamp at the landing visa counter as soon as arriving at Vietnam International Airport.
2. What documents do I need prepare to get the visa stamp at Vietnam Airport?
To get the visa stamp at Vietnam airport, you should prepare some required documents in advance, when you arrive, just need to show it and receive the visa stamp to enter Vietnam normally.
These documents are:
- Your passport
- The entry & exit form (You should print and fill it out before arriving Vietnam)
- 2 photos 4x6 cm or same size passport photos (If you don’t have photos, you can take photos on arrival at the airport. It costs 5 USD/person at HCM airport or 2 USD/person at Hanoi airport)
- The stamping fee by cash only (It’s 45 USD/person for single entry visa, 65 USD/person for less than 30 days multiple entries visa, 95 USD/person from 30 days to less than 180 days multiple entries visa, or 135 USD/person for over 6 months multiple entries visa.)
When arriving at Vietnam airports, you will see the “Landing visa” sign. Kindly go to the Landing Visa counter to pick up your visa. Please note that you should check carefully information in visa sticker when you get back passport.
3. Can Indian passport holders get business visa? The service fee?
We are pleased to inform that we can help Indian get both tourist visa & business visa. However, getting Vietnam visa for Indian is more difficult than the others, that’s why the service fee for Indian Citizens is higher than the other countries.
Here is the service fee for tourist visa:
- 35 USD/person for 1 month single entry visa
- 40 USD/person for 1 month multiple entries visa
- 50 USD/person for 3 month single entry visa
- 160 USD/person for 3 month multiple entries visa
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or hotline: +84.932 103 501. Our staff is 24/7 available.
Have a nice day
Vietnam Visa Team (vietnam-visa.org.vn)
Our pleasure to support you 24/7
- Safety, Fastest, Reliable
- 2 working days guarantee
- Competitive prices
- Secure 128/256 bit SSL encryption
- Money back guarantee if declined