The Photo Requirements for Vietnam Visa On Arrival
After applying Vietnam visa online, we will send you the approval letter via email. Then you will print it out and prepare some required documents to get the visa stamp at Vietnam International Airport, including two passport sized photos.
Vietnam is not so difficult on photo requirements for Vietnam visa. But you need to learn more information about photo requirements, it will be really helpful for you. Here is the list of regulations of Vietnam Immigration department about photo requirements:
- Two photos are required (one is glued on the entry & exit form, one is presented if needed).
- Photographs must be passport-sized, identical and taken within be last 6 months.
- The image size from the bottom of the chin to the top of the head should be from 1 inch to 13/8 inches.
- The photos should be in color.
- Your full face must be shown on the photo with a plain light background (white or off-white).
- Photographs should be taken in normal street attire, without any hat or headgear that obscures the hair or hairline.
- Uniforms should not be worn in photographs with the exception of religious attire which us worn daily.
- If prescription glasses, a hearing device, wig or similar articles are normally and consistently worn, they should be worn when the picture is taken.
- Dark glasses or nonprescription glasses with tinted lenses are not acceptable unless required for medical reasons. A medical certificate may be required to support the wearing of such glasses in the photographs.
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are 24/7 to support you.
Have a nice day!
Vietnam Visa Team (vietnam-visa.org.vn)