4 Steps To Get Vietnam Visa On Arrival
If you wish to enter Vietnam, but you worry about how to get Vietnam visa? Do you have to prepare all required documents and go to Vietnam Embassy in your living country to get it?
Now you can apply Vietnam visa online with us. Just a few steps fill in online form, you are confident to have Vietnam visa approval on your hand (No need to send us any documents)
1. Fill out the secure online application form
You are required to enter the exact personal information of the applicant(s):
- Full name
- Date of birth
- Passport number
- Date of arrival
- Type of visa
2. Confirm and pay for service fee
Please double check to ensure the information is correct, select to use extra services (Airport Fast Track/ Car Pick-Up) if any. After that, please click next to complete the payment by your Credit/Debit Card via OnPay/Paypal or pay via Western Union.
3. Get approval letter and prepare for getting visa stamped on arrival
After 30 working minutes (emergency service) or 1 working day (urgent service) or 2 working days (normal one), you will:
- Get visa approval letter via email (attached with entry-and-exit form)
- Print out the letter and the entry-and-exit form
- Fill out the entry-and-exit form
- Prepare 2 passport sized photos 4x6cm and an amount of USD for stamping fee ($45 for single entry; $65 for multiple entry visa)
- Put all above mentioned things along with your passport in a package, then show them to Immigration officer at Vietnam arrival airports.
4. Get your visa stamped upon arrival
Upon arrival to Vietnam International Airports (Hanoi, Da Nang or Ho Chi Minh), you present all things in the prepared package (passport, visa approval letter, 2 passport sized photos 4x6cm, the entry-and-exit form and stamping fee) to the Immigration officer to get your visa stamp.
For more questions, please feel free to contact us via hotline: +84.932 103 501 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org .Our staff is 24/7 available.
Have a nice day.
Vietnam Visa Team (vietnam-visa.org.vn)