Required Documents To Get The Visa Stamp At Vietnam Airport
In order to get the visa stamp at Vietnam Airport, you need to prepare some required documents including:
- The approval letter
- The entry & exit form ( You should fill in and sign in advance)
- 2 passport sized photos
- Stamping fee by cash only ( This is 45 USD/person for single entry, 65 USD/person for less than 30 days multiple entries visa, 95 USD/person from 30 days to less than 180 days multiple entries visa, or 135 USD/person for over 6 months multiple entries visa.)
Please note that your passport must be valid for least 6 months with blank pages left and the photos accompanied must be taken within the last 6 months. The approval letter have to be printed clearly, enough to see all information on it.
The stamping fee is the fee which you must pay by cash directly at the landing visa counter upon arrival to get the visa stamp on your passport. Please notice that the visa just stamped onto your passport if all the information in your approval letter is exact the same as the information in your passport.
Have a nice day!
Vietnam Visa Team (vietnam-visa.org.vn)
Our pleasure to support you 24/7
- Safety, Fastest, Reliable
- 2 working days guarantee
- Competitive prices
- Secure 128/256 bit SSL encryption
- Money back guarantee if declined