THE BEAUTY OF HA GIANG - THE LAND OF THE BEGINNING OF THE COUNTRY
People often refer to Ha Giang with triangular flower fields. Must go all the points below to see the great beauty of the land of the country.
>> DISCOVER KY CO - PARADISE ISLAND IN QUY NHON
>> PHU YEN SCENE IN “I SEE A YELLOW FLOWER ON A GREEN GRASS” MOVIE
1. The town of Pho Bang: Pho Bang is an ancient town close to the Vietnam-China border, belonging to Dong Van district, Ha Giang province. Pho Bang town is only about 5 km from Yen Minh - Dong Van route. As a peaceful mountain town, not all tourists stop their legs, so Pho Bang town always keeps the pristine look as an old town forgotten.
Pho Bang Town is beautiful with the pristine houses bearing ancient Chinese architecture. Old walls, silver doors over time, babies wearing old clothes and red cheeks ... are deep and long impressions for those who set foot in this town.
2. Yen Minh pine forest: Running through Can Ty commune, going through Quang Ba double mountain, about 40 km, through the zigzag roads will go to Yen Minh pine forest, which is known as the second Da Lat of Vietnam. Here, the pine trees reaching high and high in the mountains and hills will make the traveler feel anxious.
3. Dong Van Ancient Town: Dong Van Ancient Town is located in the middle of the valley with four rocky areas surrounded. The old quarter with 40 roofs located in each other under the rocky mountain is the highlight of the land of this country. The old town picture is an early "love" blend with the bright yellow of the sun and the gray of old houses that are both quiet and simple and attractive.
4. The mansion of King Meo: Or another name is Vuong's mansion, located atop a small hill in Xa Phin commune, Dong Van district, Ha Giang. This is the richest family in the past. The villa has a unique architecture, the influence of three architectural backgrounds: China, France, and H'Mong ethnic people. This mansion was recognized by the State as a National Monument in 1993.
The whole of King Meo's mansion has an area of nearly 3,000 m2, was started in 1919 and completed in 9 years later, ie 1928. The construction process cost 15,000 dongs of Indochina white silver, equivalent to 150 billion VND today.
5. Ma Pi Leng Pass: From Dong Van to Meo Vac about 20 km, Ma Pi Leng Pass is located on Hanh Phuc Street connecting Dong Van and Meo Vac. This is known as the most beautiful street in the rocky highlands.
If you go to Ha Giang once, you can try to drive a car in the middle of a high mountain, one side is a deep chasm and watching the Nho Que river winding like a strip will make you feel great emotions.
Have a nice day!
Vietnam Visa Team (vietnam-visa.org.vn)
Our pleasure to support you 24/7
- Safety, Fastest, Reliable
- 2 working days guarantee
- Competitive prices
- Secure 128/256 bit SSL encryption
- Money back guarantee if declined