Regulative portraits requirement for Vietnam visa on arrival
Your self- portraits for Vietnam visa are imperatively required to show up at Vietnamese International Airport, therefore, it’s not obligated in the online application process. Primarily, format of the portraits mentioned have to meet specific standards of the international concensus. Portrait will conversely declined unless following this format given, which may cause delay in your application process.
By inference, the format consists of:
- Vitally your portraits must reflect recent likeness of yourself, which taken within the last 6 months.
- Portraits must stays in color, not black and white.
- Taken against a light grey or cream background 40 millimetres(mm) with x 60mm height ( 4cm*6cm ).
- Shadow resisted is important.
- Professional portraits taken are required (suggest taking and printing at passport photo booth). Homemade printing may not meet the acceptable feature.
Have a nice day!
Vietnam Visa Team (vietnam-visa.org.vn)