Regulations on the latest temporary residence card for foreigners 2019
So what is a temporary residence card? What is the procedure for the temporary resident card?
Temporary residence card is a document issued by an immigration authority or a competent authority of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs to a foreigner who is allowed to reside for a limited period of time in Vietnam and it is also valid to replace the visa.
Cases of temporary residence card issuance in Vietnam:
Pursuant to Article 36 of the Law on Entry, Exit, Transit and Residence of Foreigners in Vietnam ("Law on XNC"), foreigners are granted visas and they are considered for granting temporary residence cards with similar symbols. application. Specifically:
- Issued to foreign investors in Vietnam and foreign lawyers practicing in Vietnam. (TEL);
- Head of representative offices and projects of international organizations and foreign non-governmental organizations in Vietnam; heads of representative offices, branches of foreign traders, representative offices of foreign economic, cultural and other professional organizations in Vietnam (NN1, NN2);
- Journalist, journalist permanently residing in Vietnam (PV1);
- Persons who come to practice or study in Vietnam (DH);
- People working in Vietnam (Labor);
- Persons who are spouses, children under 18 years of age of foreigners granted visas or foreigners who are father, mother, wife, husband, children of Vietnamese citizens (TT).
- And some other cases.
2 / Duration of temporary residence card:
Pursuant to Article 38, Section 1, Chapter 6, Law X-N-C stipulating the duration of a temporary residence card as follows:
- The validity of the temporary residence card is at least 30 days shorter than the remaining duration of the passport.
- The temporary residence card with the symbol of ĐT and DH is valid for no more than 05 years.
- Temporary residence cards with symbols NN1, NN2, TT are valid for not more than 03 years.
- The temporary residence cards with the symbol LD and PV1 are valid for no more than 02 years.
- Expired temporary resident cards are considered for new cards.
3 / Procedures for applying for a temporary residence card:
Pursuant to Article 37, Section 1, Chapter 6, Law X-N-C:
- An application for a temporary residence card includes:
- Written requests of agencies, organizations, and individuals that carry out the procedures for invitation and guarantee;
- Declaration of temporary residence card with photo;
- Valid passport;
- Papers evidencing the cases prescribed at the above-mentioned subjects: operation registration certificates, seal specimen certifications of guaranteeing enterprises/organizations, papers proving personal relationships with a personal guarantee, work permit or certificate in the case of exemption from work permit ...
- Place of receiving dossiers: Immigration management agencies or competent agencies of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (Depending on the case of temporary residence card registration)
4 / Our temporary residence card service
Based on the documents that customers provide, we will:
- Consulting, supporting the necessary forms to complete the valid application for temporary residence card;
- Representing customers to submit documents and work with state agencies;
- Receive a temporary residence card and hand over to the customer with the necessary documents (if any).
During the implementation process, if any problem arises, we will advise the most appropriate solution.
Come to us, your requirements will be guaranteed based on a solid legal basis. Customers wishing to use our services, please contact hotline +84.909.180.525 or email@example.com for specific advice.
Vietnam Visa Team